Welcome to the International Cider Challenge
Now in its 10th year, The International Cider Challenge is the most authoritative, respected and influential cider competition in the world.
The ICC is the premier event in promoting and rewarding outstanding quality cider. It is the ideal way to benchmark your cider against its competitors and enhance your customer base and stockists.
The competition is founded on a rigorous and independent judging process, which serves to reward and celebrate the diversity and range of varying styles of international cider.
Ciders entered into the tasting categories will be blind tasted by an expert panel of independent judges and assessed according to their taste, appearance and aroma. Ciders entered into the design and packaging awards will be judged against a set design brief and scored on initial impact, originality, creativity, innovation and relevance to target market.
Medals and trophies will be awarded with the results published in Drinks Retailing.
|Nov 8||Open for entries|
|Dec 02||Warehouse Open|
|Apr 20||Entry Deadline|
|June 12||Bottle delivery deadline|
WHY ENTER THE INTERNATIONAL CIDER CHALLENGE
Being part of the ICC carries a number of significant benefits. It acknowledges the skill of the producers, and is an internationally recognised symbol of quality frequently displayed on bottle labels. Retailers, restaurateurs, bar owners and wholesalers are justifiably proud of the range of award winning ciders they carry. Drinks lists promote ICC award-winners directly to the consumer and can influence their buying decision. In short, a medal or trophy can help increase your sales!
Raise your brands’ profile, prestige and credibility with retailers and consumers
- Demonstrate your commitment to product quality, innovation and new product development
- Increase product sales
- Boost awareness of your brand in the media via extensive editorial and press coverage in Drinks Retailing News and its industry-leading media partners
- Be tasted by renowned international industry judges
- Use the ICC awards logo on packaging and as part of your own promotional plan
- Discover how your brand stands up against its competitors in the eyes of our expert judges
- Opportunity for medal-winning products to be available and tasted at an awards event