HOW TO ENTER
- Select the category you wish to enter below
- Additional entries into multiple categories can be added once you proceed to the basket stage of the booking process.
- You will be required to register or log in.
- If you registered for an account last year or have participated in other Agile Media events then please log in.
- If you forget your password, please use the reset password link on the login page.
- If registering for the first time, you will receive a verification email. Click on the link in the email to validate your account. You will need to do this before you will be able to complete your entries.
- Complete the online entry form.
- You will need to complete all the required fields for each product you are entering before you can submit your entry.
- Add more entries to your booking
- If you would like to add further entries to your basket, please expand the category list underneath ADD ANOTHER ITEM, select the desired category then click ADD SELECTED. Complete the required fields for each category added.
- Click the 'COMPLETE' button at the bottom of the page to complete the entry process.
- Agree to the terms and conditions by clicking the tick box.
- If required information is missing then you will not be able to proceed so please review your entries.
- Proceed to complete personal and invoice details and choose your preferred payment method.
Completed entries may also be edited up until the point of the booking deadline.
- Alternatively, you can save your entry and complete at a later date.
- Once registered as an entrant you will be able to return to your incomplete entries and edit as necessary.
- All submissions must be made by the booking deadlines.
- Please note only submitted entries will proceed to the judging stage. Items saved in your basket or incomplete entries will not be considered.
Low and No Alcohol
New World Style
- 3% - 8.5% abv
- Modern fermented pear drinks. Made from dessert and culinary pears, these drinks do not display the tannic characters of the traditional European perry pears.
- These drinks can be still or sparkling, including naturally sparkling.
- Please indicate:
- Dry – perry with a Specific Gravity reading of <1.005
- Medium – perry with a Specific Gravity reading of 1.005 to <1.015
- Sweet – perry with a Specific Gravity reading of >1.015
Spanish Cider (Sidra Natural)
West Country Style