Welcome to the International Cider Challenge
The International Cider Challenge is designed to recognise the diversity and range of packaged products within this dynamic and growing category.
It is the ideal way to benchmark your cider against its competitors and enhance your customer base and stockists.
Ciders entered into the tasting categories will be blind tasted by an expert panel of independent judges and assessed according to their taste, appearance and aroma.
Medals and trophies will be awarded to the best ciders with the results published in Drinks Retailing News.
Another element to this prestigious competition is the design and packaging awards which recognise the best design within the cider sector. Our esteemed panel of judges assess each product against a set design brief and is scored on initial impact, originality, creativity, innovation and relevance to target market.
|Nov 15||Open for entries|
|Jan 28||Warehouse Open|
|Mar 29||Entry Deadline|
|Apr 05||Bottle delivery deadline|
Why enter the International Cider Challenge?
Being part of the ICC carries a number of significant benefits. It acknowledges the skill of the producers, and is an internationally recognised symbol of quality frequently displayed on bottle labels. Retailers, restaurateurs, bar owners and wholesalers are justifiably proud of the range of award winning ciders they carry. Drinks lists promote ICC award-winners directly to the consumer and can influence their buying decision. In short, a medal or trophy can help increase your sales!
- Raise your brands’ profile, prestige and credibility with retailers and consumers
- Demonstrate your commitment to product quality, innovation and new product development
- Increase product sales
- Boost awareness of your brand in the media via extensive editorial and press coverage in Drinks Retailing News and its industry-leading media partners
- Be tasted by renowned international industry judges
- Use the ICC awards logo on packaging and as part of your own promotional plan
- Discover how your brand stands up against its competitors in the eyes of our expert judges
- Opportunity for medal-winning products to be available and tasted at an awards event